XLPE Insulatioin Power Cable
The cable is used for power transmission and distribution on power line of A. C. 50Hz, rated voltage 35KV or lower. Besides great electrical and mechanical performance, it also features characteristics of simple structure, light weight, no drop limit, weather resistant, chemical corrosion resistant and long working duration under high temperature.
GB/T12706.1-2002~GB/T12706.3-2002 or IEC60502-1997
1. Max. Working temperature for conductor is 90º C
2. Max. Temperature of cable conductor shall be no more than 250º C during short circuit (the longest lasting time shall be no more than 5 seconds)
3. Ambient temperature for installation is no less than 0º C
4. Min bending radium of cable:
For three cores cable, no less than 15 times of outer diameter
For single core cable, no less than 20 times of outer diameter
5. A. C. Rated voltage U0/U of cable is 0.6/1kV~26/35kV
U0: Phase voltage. Rated A. C. Voltage of conductor to earth or between metallic shielding
U: Wire voltage. Rated A. C. Voltage between conductors
Um: Max endurable value of "Max system voltage" for cable
|Power cable with XLPE insulation, PVC sheath
|To be laid in tunnels, cable furrows, pipes, and other indoor facilities or under soft soil. The cable can not bear mechanical force from outside. Single core cable is not permitted to be laid inside magnetic pipe.
|Power cable with XLPE insulation, PE sheath
|Power cable with XLPE insulation, steel tape armored PVC sheath
|To be laid underground (depth: at least 0.7m), the cable can bear certain mechanical force, but not great pulling force.
|Power cable with XLPE insulation, steel tape armored PE sheath